Sunday 8 January 2012

Pasta Zanmai


 We decided to have dinner while in Mid Valley Megamall for CNY shopping today. My best bud, Lai Mei introduced me and my mom 'Pasta Zanmai' - located at 1st Floor (next to Madam Kwan), Mid Valley Megamall. The dining experience was very pleasant with great food at reasonable price.

Traditionally, pasta is associated with Italy, but over the years became global and Japanese came to adopt the liking of pasta and thus, created pasta in Japanese version : Pasta Zanmai first opened in One Utama and now mushrooming to about 7 outlets.

I had my first 2012 Yee Sang! Right here, at Pasta Zanmai today!!





 
Prosperity Yee Sang :         1-2 pax RM13.80   2-4 pax RM23.80



The menu has wide spread of ala-carte and set meals. Their desserts ranging from cakes to tarts and interesting ice creams, giving diners plenty of options to select (I have not tried their desserts yet. Will do so on my next visit!).





Yee Sang is tastefully prepared!






3 of us shared the two mini pasta sets (due to generous portion). The mini pasta meals are priced affordably RM23! The rice sets are good for two pax!










ice cream platter that comes in 3 flavours - sesame, chocolate and green tea : RM12 per platter (3 flavours)

Pasta Zanmai is conveniently located at the following shopping malls near you :-
Status : Pork-free




No comments: